Can you believe I have no idea what today's date actually is? haha! Vacation life!
Yesterday we had an awesome day at "Shark's Cove" up here. Great cove where Ren found immediate play dates in the sand and surf and Dutch and I took turns snorkeling. Saw some beautiful colorful fish. It rained off and on throughout the day, but didn't really scare people away as it gets sunny several minutes later.
Today Dutch took a motorcycle ride, then came back and washed it. We are getting ready to leave and go to the Polo Fields nearby to watch the American team play agains New Zealand. Apparently it is a fun, local spot on Sundays right along the beach with live bands, bbcue, and tailgating. So we have our own cooler ready with beach chairs and will head out soon.
Gallagher got some good exercise this morning on the beach out front. I let him off the leash and threw the tennis ball about 25 times. He is passed out now so it must have pooped him out. Running in sand sure isn't easy!
Jenny and her kids arrive on Tuesday and I'm excited to have company and show them around. I saved a few of the touristy things for when they come. Ok, love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.