Well, only one more day in this motel room until we vacate this room and move to our temporary condo up in the beautiful North Shore! Can't wait to be on the water and watch the sea turtles from our window. The North Shore is much further than I remembered, but close to the Dole Pineapple Plantation and beautiful beach spots so think we'll just hang out up there for the month of July. Jenny and her kids arrive July 12th and although we'll be a bit cramped, it will work. I am finally getting to know my way around a bit, this island is HUGE with millions of people living here which means lots of traffic. Don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't expect all of these people!
Got Ren enrolled in Nimitz Elementary School which starts on Aug. 1st. The same day we move into our house on base. I've done some research and it seems pretty good. I spoke to the principal about subbing there while also picking his mind about what they do/teach/collaborate there, he said all the right things that made me think this is a good school.
Ok, I'll add some pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.